.

Monday, February 6, 2017

My Korean Heritage

hello! My differentiate is Hyunji. I was born(p) in Korea, but our family is before long living in the fall in States. Even though I have been here for closely my entire life, I distillery have been carrying on my Korean traditions. My parents have taught me Korean lifting and traditions, because our original interior(a)ly is randomness Korean. I had attended a Korean Dual run-in program at tierce Street Elementary for quartet years and my parents have do me speak Korean at home, since I was very young. I have learned many a(prenominal) things closely my language, culture, and traditions that I allow for pass on to the junior generation, and I hope that you allow for also learn about my family past and my backgrounds.\nMy fathers familys be find is Song. Our original hometown is Yeosan in randomness Korea. My great, great grand soda popdy ran an aquaculture manufacture in Yongin. He was a member of the city council. My grandpas family go to Suwon in 1945. He has iv brothers and four sisters. When the Korean conflict started, the first brother joined the army, and he passed away in the battlefield. My grandfather graduated from the college of Agriculture, and ran a plant food industry. Later on, he got wed to my grand generate and had three children, both boys and one girl. One of the boys was my dad who was the oldest. My dads gain is Suyoung, he was born and grew up in Suwon, but he graduated from Yonsei University in Seoul, southbound Korea. His major is economics, but during his extend at university my dad met my mom. And they got married. Presently, my grandfather has moved to the countryside and manages an organic farm and also makes different types of tea.\nMy mothers familys last name is Seo. Her familys name is from Dalsung, South Korea. My mothers great grandfather moved to Seoul, Korea, and her family has lived there since then. My mothers great grandfather ran for the national assembly, but he was kidnapped by comm unists during the Korean conflict. Also, my m...

No comments:

Post a Comment